Saturday, May 22, 2010

day 90!!!

okay, so this is somewhat late, but i have good reason....day 90 was technically may 8th, but i decided to keep working at it until we leave for mexico this thursday. i am contemplating putting my before and after pics up, without my face of course. everytime i think i have the guts to do it, i talk myself out of it! as far as results so far, i have lost 20 lbs even, i didn't measure how many inches i started but i am down 3 sizes, and feel like i'm in better shape than i was the first time i finished. i didn't gain a ton of weight with my pregnancy so i'm definitely in better shape than before i had keller, which is refreshing to know that it's possible to lose baby weight, that is something that i know i worried about throughout my pregnancy. i really enjoy p90x and the challenge i get from the workouts, but i am thinking about starting insanity for the summer, i've heard it's hard but i'd like a change i think. i am running 4-5 days a week and i love it. my sister and her sister-in-law have started running in some 5k's around our state and i'm encouraged to start doing the same! okay posts about myself aren't as much fun as posts about keller, so i'll wrap this up. bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment