Saturday, April 17, 2010

THE pioneer woman!!

okay, so if you've never heard me talk about the pioneer woman (a.k.a. ree drummond) then you probably haven't been around me for more than 10 minutes...i'm pretty much obsessed with her blog. okay maybe not obsessed but i do read it more than once everyday. and if you have not checked it out...let me take this opportunity to encourage you to do so! www.thepioneerwoman.com disclaimer: your life will never be the same, don't say i didn't warn you. anyway, she was here in big d this week speaking and signing books. i have so been looking forward to this since i found out she was coming a couple months ago. it was a GREAT luncheon filled with yummy food from her cookbook, funny stories and fellowship with the fun people at your table! i was fortunate enough to get to have my mom, grandma and sister there (we were missing magpie, my other sister). i could go on and on and write 3 or 4 posts about how amazingly nice she is, or how witty she is, or how great and easy her recipes are...but i won't. just check out her blog and see for yourself :)
my grandma sylvia, my mom, sally (my older sister) and me at the luncheon
we even got to meet marlboro man!!
there she is!! at this point i was about to hyperventilate!!!
ring ching!! we were cresting ree who was a pi phi at usc

1 comment: