Friday, August 13, 2010

day 06


day 06.
whatever tickles my fancy...a little known project of mine.

katie atchley photography is my photography company. it is a project that i started a couple years ago and something that i have loved doing. i have done a terrible job of keeping my website updated and i keep telling myself that someday i will fix that, maybe today will be the day :) i specialize in onsite photography, meaning i do not use a studio. i like to capture my clients in their everyday environment, doing what comes natural to them. i have done newborn, family, engagement, wedding, maternity, senior, business and fashion shoots. it truly is a passion of mine and i feel blessed that i get to pursue that passion. you can check out my work at katieatchleyphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment