Tuesday, August 24, 2010

day 12

day 12.
whatever tickles my fancy.

the price is right. if you know me, you know that i am a pretty competitive person...and by "pretty competitive" i mean i often (usually) embarrass myself when it comes to game nights, friendly competitions etc. i can't just lose gracefully...it's something i'm working on though. okay, i digress. i am convinced that if i could get on the price is right, i would own that show. i have mastered the "showcase showdown" and sometimes my sister and i will compete against each other to guess "closest without going over"...you can ask my punk sister maggie, on more than 1 occasion i've come within like $75 of guessing it right on! i should be more embarrassed about how accurately i can guess...but when i win a new car, a trip to rome and a new living room suit, we'll see who's laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment