Sunday, February 21, 2010

the tenth commandment...

exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor or his trip to cabo when it's freezing cold in Oklahoma.....   okay, maybe i adapted that last part.  today 02.21.2010 my parents are celebrating their 29th wedding anniversary...in cabo san lucas mexico.  i am so jealous!!  :)  but on a serious note, they deserve this trip more than anyone i know.  they have loved each other consistently and faithfully for 29 years and have done a fantastic job raising my sisters and i, instilling the values in us that will make a successful marriage like their own.  i am so proud to call them my parents, they work hard and are wonderful examples in our community, they deserve a week of fun in the sun...even if they didn't take me with them :)   it's okay though, i'll get my turn in may!!  love you mom and dad, have a wonderful time!  divitirle!
my wonderful parents...love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment